Terms & Conditions
Important Announcement (COVID-19)
Our Gifting services are fully functional in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and India during Corona Virus (COVID-19) situation.
You can book a Gift or Rakhi for these respective countries without any hesitations.
Please note: Because of COVID-19 situation delivery may take more days then expected regular time in delivery but your gift will surely be delivered. (This situation is out of our control and we do not take responsibility for delivery delay)
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of web pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The user should carefully read the description of gifts, shipping declaration and destination information before placing the order.
- We reserved the right to change the price of any gift. Terms & Conditions are also subject to change without prior notice.
- All Rakhi products are categorized country wise. Before placing order, please select the country where you want to send the Rakhi Gifts.
- During occasions, orders are processed by the FIFO (First in First Out) principle. Thus, if your order is received late (closer to the occasion date), your order might be delivered on the next working day or later. We do not take any responsibility for such late deliveries.
- We are a service which acts as a facilitator for users, who want to send gifts to anywhere, and vendors who sell them. We do not take any responsibility for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages incurred by users. The price you pay inclusive of all taxes and our service charge.
- Any defects found in the gifts should be reported by the recipient or the sender within 24 hours of the gift received. In an event of failure to do so, the gifts shall be considered as used and any request to replace the same will be rejected. If the gifts are damaged during shipment they will be replaced only if the recipient sends back the damaged goods.
- In case of exchange / return of Gifts, all the cost of courier and other charges will be borne by the recipient of the Gift.
- We will accept orders for Valentine Day only till 12 Noon of 11th February. Orders placed thereafter may not be delivered on 14th February. If not delivered on 14th, the order shall be delivered within the next 4 working days.
- We will not be responsible for any delay / non-delivery of an order cause by flood, fire, wars, act of god or for any reason that is beyond our control.
- On occasions, owing to the number of orders, the order might be delivered before or after the selected date.
- We send the same rakhis and thalis as we show in the website. Just in case (Rarely) selected rakhi is not available, we will ship rakhis or thalis which are most similar to the one ordered and at the same time is of the same or higher value.
- We provide tracking number for trackable orders, it is customer's responsibility to check order status online at third party post/courier company website. Order status get updated automatically when shipped, just in case there is no update in next 24 hours, please inform us we will update it.
- We do not provide any tracking number for Non-Trackable items and do not take any responsibility for delivery. If customer do not receive their product within 10days or they have any query, customer's must contact us within 10days via email: info@Rakhi.com.au.
- If the Recipient is NOT AT HOME to receive the product, the courier service may choose to leave the product at the post box, door step or leave a calling card to contact the courier company and arrange re-delivery or pickup.
- We use highly reputable third party courier companies and will make every effort to adhere to delivery dates, however occasionally delays are possible and are out of our control. We do not accept responsibility for third party post/courier delays and delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Roli, Chawal (Tilak) and pre-printed greeting cards will be sent as complimentary with all Rakhi gift orders but there will be no refund in any case.
- If the selected courier service does not serve the destination, an alternative service will be selected which serves the destination.
- All deliveries are done during the day time between 9:00AM to 5:00PM Australian time. Orders made after 1:00PM will be shipped on next working day. If you have mentioned a specific time of delivery, we will try our best to adhere to that time. Products which are couriered can only be delivered at a residential or a business address, they cannot be delivered to a wedding hall or a function hall.
- The billing name which you have entered is the name which will be disclosed to the recipient. In case the name goes with the gifts is different than the Billing name, please email us the Billing Name after you complete the order.
- The date of delivery given by you will only applicable for perishable gifts like flowers, cakes, fruits etc.
- Non-Perishable products (like Gift vouchers, perfumes, watches,Rakhi etc) are sent by courier and cannot be delivered on a specific day. We will email you a tracking number once the items are shipped.
- Local government TAX (if applicable) will be paid by the recipient.
- Requests for cancellation of orders have to be received by same day over a phone or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without providing any reason. This will be regardless of whether the payment has been confirmed / received. Payment for the cancelled orders will be refunded and the user will be informed. Refund can sometimes take up to 31 days to take effect.
- For orders in which problems arise owing to the mistake of the user e.g. wrong address or incomplete information or recipient not reachable, no refund will be given. Re-delivery charges and return charges if any will be borne by the user. (No refund for perishable goods)
- The user agrees to give correct information which is true and authentic. We reserve the right to confirm the information provided by the user. We also reserve the right to disallow any user to use this website and may reject / cancel the registration without providing any reason whatsoever.
- We will not be held liable for any credit card fraud that occurs on its website. Users have to use only their card when they make their payments. The liability of using a fraudulent credit card lies on the user and the responsibility to establish otherwise shall exclusively be the user's.
- The user confirms that he / she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has a consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
- Complaints received after 15 days of Order Date / Shipment Date, whichever is later will not be accepted. Refund requests should be made within 24 hours of the shipment /delivery date.
- Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances like no courier service, delivery not available etc. However, you will get 100% refund of un-shipped orders. Refund can take up to 31 days to take effect.
- No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery /non delivery. Refund can sometimes take up to 31 days to take effect.
- Floral arrangements shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual arrangement will vary due to variability of flowers across different destinations.
- In an event the ordered flowers / sweets / chocolates/ cakes are not available in the selected city / town; they will be replaced with available flowers / sweets / chocolates of equal or higher value.
- Advance time notice for delivering of hand delivered gifts will vary from 4 hours to three working days, depending on the accessibility of the city / town / village. For all metropolitan cities we deliver on the same day. For other major cities, it varies from 12 hours to 2 business days. For interior towns and villages, three working days notice is required.
- The price displayed on the website includes MRP, Service Cost, TAX, Shipping and other commissions.
- We try our level best to serve you, But neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Please contact email@example.com for further clarification on any issues related / non-related to the terms and conditions.